Powered By E-Liquid
August 1, 2011
Today, I prayed that I would find some important papers for the IRS. I went through several stacks of mail and I found what I needed. I said, "Thank you Jesus." I found one item or piece of mail that I needed and I looked for other information that I needed and soon my inner-spirit led me to everything that I needed. Again, "Thank you Lord." "Thank you Jesus." Then, about 1:00 or 2:00 p.m. I ate my first meal, my breakfast.
Three Bible Verses came to mind today:
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." ~Matthew 6:33
I meditated on this scripture for awhile.
Like a voice out of the wilderness, Proverbs 3:5-6 came to me and I was in tears because I thought about Al (my husband) when he was living. The scripture reads as follows: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths."
One time during Al's illness a situation developed where I felt that four walls were closing in on me and it seemed like it was nowhere to turn or go and out of nowhere came a phone call. I, later, referred to it as the phone call from "heaven." A lady on the other end of the phone said to me that she had an answer to my problems and she had just what I needed and ask me to come to Mobile and she would tell me about it. The end result was my husband being transferred to Daphne, AL where he spent the rest of his remaining days. He departed this life on August 25, 2006 at 4:45 a.m.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on thy own understanding." I didn't understand some things during Al's illness and I don't understand some things now such as why I haven't had my musical revelation yet. I know that it will happen because, I trust Jesus and I have a passion for music. Also, "He will direct my paths." My inner thoughts told me to write down my thoughts.
I have a passion for technology also. I was wondering what God wanted me to do with technology. He directed me to write down my thoughts. This is my first entry for Passion for Christ online.
Today, I also reflected on my mother's hearing. I got teary eyed again because I don't understand while she doesn't wear her hearing aid and she can't hear. Jesus is the door. He is also the key to my life.
Powered By ELiquid
No comments:
Post a Comment